Security camera policy uses the power of partnerships Redland City Council will work with the Queensland Police and key State Government agencies to implement a new security camera policy adopted at Council’s General Meeting. Redland City Mayor Karen Williams said a key part of the new policy was entering […] Continue reading
Possible delay to new car park UPDATED 4.34PM A picture tell a thousand words as the saying goes. This is the footpath which goes behind the toilet block and was taken by Gayle Nemeth. I have been on to Council, they were unaware of the problem. There will of […] Continue reading
It’s a shell game..a parking shell game Roll up, roll up, place your bets, Ladies and Gentlemen, you have to be in it to win it, don’t be shy, have a go, what can you loose? Council is encouraging us to have our say on Proposed New Local […] Continue reading
Macleay car park changes delayed Due to unseasonable heavy rain the changeover to the new carpark has been delayed. I shot off an enquiry to council and received this reply: “Dear Tim, I understand while I was out you called about the parking change over. Good question and […] Continue reading
MI Community Library Sale SuccessContinue reading
Dinner and a Documentary movie (or two) On Saturday 28th April, there will be an event held on Russell Island at 6.30pm. Ann Hagan feels strongly about the threats that the Adani coalmine project pose, I agree and so, here is the post which Ann uploaded to Facebook and information […] Continue reading
Queen’s Baton Relay Cleveland Community Celebration When: Saturday 31 March 2018 from 8:30am-12:30pm Where: Community Celebration – Raby Bay Harbour Park, Shore St West, Cleveland Baton Route: Starting at the Cleveland Point Reserve 9am and travelling to Waterloo St Cleveland (stopping at Raby Bay Harbour Park around 9:40am) Photography […] Continue reading
Walker Group’s Weinam Creek proposal will not proceed Redland City Council has announced that in conjunction with Walker Group, a decision has been made not to proceed with Walker Group’s Weinam Creek Priority Development Area project proposal. Redland City Mayor Karen Williams said Council would instead take on […] Continue reading
Council appalled at budget proposal to sell Birkdale land for unneeded housing Redland City Mayor Karen Williams said the city has been blindsided by a Federal Government move to sell Commonwealth Land at Birkdale for 400 houses, labelling it as deplorable. Cr Williams said Council had been trying to buy […] Continue reading
Have your say on dogs, parking and other proposed local law amendments from 23 May All members of the community are invited to have their say on a collection of draft local law amendments put before Redland City Council’s General Council meeting this week. Redland City Mayor Karen Williams […] Continue reading
Council Cover up or just Council Copycat? Perhaps Contempt? Cut and paste. We all do it. It’s so easy, where on Earth would we be without the Ctrl C and Ctrl V combinations? (Ctrl C is copy, Ctrl V is paste) It’s one of the first things that computer users […] Continue reading
- New Delhi half-marathon tries radio waves to beat smog 21st October 2018Organisers of New Delhi's half-marathon race have used ultra high frequency radio waves to dispel pollution from a particulate that lodges deep in the lungs and damages the respiratory system.
- Detroit police find 63 foetuses in funeral home 21st October 2018Police remove the remains of 63 foetuses from a Detroit funeral home and regulators shutter the business amid a widening investigation of alleged improprieties at local funeral homes.
- Meghan Markle pulls out of official engagements on Fraser Island 21st October 2018The pregnant Duchess of Sussex will not take part in official engagements during the Royal couple's visit to Fraser Island on Monday, Kensington Palace announces.
- Non-lethal SMART drum line plan released for WA's South West 21st October 2018Ten non-lethal SMART drum lines will be set in the ocean along an 11.5-kilometre stretch of coastline around the South West town of Gracetown in an attempt to prevent shark attacks.
- Which Saudi official is going to tell the Crown Prince that he's wrong? 21st October 2018Saudi Arabia's self-serving admission over the death of Jamal Khashoggi is calculated to get the United States off its back and end the damaging coverage about Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman. But this new falsehood is another misstep by the Crown Prince, Adam Harvey writes.Adam Harvey
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Please log in to submit content!
It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.