Wilful damage of vehicles, Redland Bay myPolice on Aug 22, 2019 @ 12:25pm Detectives from Bayside Criminal Investigation Branch are investigating several wilful damage complaints which occurred in the Weinman Creek Marina car park at Redland Bay. During the weekend of the 17 and 21 August 2019, several vehicles […] Continue reading
Back to the future? An electric Kart for Karra We all saw the trial they did in Cleveland, that was back on Sunday 4 March 2018 – over a year ago. Well, the wheels of government are at least as slow as the trial was. I reported this on the […] Continue reading
One 13 year old Girl found another lost Located: Missing 13-year-old girl, Redland Bay myPolice on Aug 10, 2019 @ 4:46pm A 13-year-old girl reported missing from Redland Bay has been located safe and well. Police would like to thank the media and the public for their assistance. […] Continue reading
Missing 13-year-old girl, Redland Bay myPolice on Aug 10, 2019 @ 8:46am Police are seeking assistance from the public to help locate a 13-year-old girl missing from James Street. The girl was last seen leaving her home address at 9pm yesterday. Police hold concerns for her safety due to […] Continue reading
Macleay Island Community Library News (November & December) Patricia Cation (Left), a former resident of Macleay Island and previous Library volunteer, has donated two of her detective novels to the Library – “Between Friends” and “Free Fall”. These are now available to read. Patricia’s books and those of other local […] Continue reading
Just a thought … Back to Brissie? Just a thought, prompted by a post in the Rocky Point Boating Fishing and Camping Club Russell Island Facebook Group. https://www.redlandcitybulletin.com.au/story/5834786/boatie-18-pushes-for-ramp-upgrades-at-wellington-point/?cs=213&fbclid=IwAR2ys7QIpqzUoIile9SaAra2gHLTYFeNMlnTa2KQJV8i6QvaDa_COEXxKDU An Opinion Piece by Tim Barker Now please don’t take this the wrong way, OK? Hasn’t the Council got enough on […] Continue reading
SMBI 2019 Summer SCHOOL HOLIDAY program For youth aged 10—17 on the islands. All activities are FREEContinue reading
Christmas Ferry Timetable Kindly supplied by BITS (Translink did not have one as of 2pmContinue reading
Redlands Coast joins neighbouring councils to explore new waste management options Redland City Council has joined four other south-east Queensland councils in seeking regulatory approval to explore options for future waste management services. Redland City Council, along with Ipswich City Council, Logan City Council, Lockyer Valley Regional Council and Somerset Regional […] Continue reading
Free bus loop to ease hospital parking Council calls on State for free bus loop to ease hospital parking pressures Redland City Council is calling on the State Government to implement a free bus loop servicing Cleveland, marine transport hubs and Redland Hospital. Mayor Karen Williams said she wrote to […] Continue reading
Redland City SES crews are paying it forward in Townsville Redland City SES crews are paying it forward in Townsville, working alongside locals and state agencies to help that community deal with unprecedented flooding. Redland City Mayor Karen Williams said four Redlands SES volunteers arrived on Saturday with seven more […] Continue reading
Redlands Coast’s Christmas by Starlight Stars to shine at Redlands Coast’s Christmas by Starlight Sensational songstress Casey Donovan will headline a stellar line-up of performers at Redlands Coast’s premier free family carols event, Christmas by Starlight, on Saturday 15 December at Cleveland’s Norm Price Park – Redland Showground. […] Continue reading
- 'They have no way to leave': Trapped inside Hong Kong's besieged university 19th November 2019It's been the centre of a days-long standoff with the police. Now a protester reveals what those inside Hong Kong's Polytechnic University are thinking.Zena Chamas And Neelima Choahan
- Residents warned it's too late to leave as NSW bushfire upgraded to emergency 19th November 2019Residents in Colo Heights are told to seek shelter as an intense bushfire burns through large swathes of NSW's Wollemi and Yengo national parks, north-west of Sydney.
- Australian uni considers cutting ties with Prince Andrew after BBC interview 19th November 2019Murdoch University in Perth confirms it is reviewing whether it will continue to support Prince Andrew's Pitch@Palace competition next year, following the Royal's appearance on the BBC where he was questioned over his links to convicted child sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.James Carmody
- Australian released by Taliban after three years as hostage 19th November 2019Taliban and Afghan police officials confirm the release of Timothy Weeks and his fellow hostage, American man Kevin King, after three long years in captivity.Siobhan Heanue
- Lyme disease 'nightmare' for former Australian Rural Woman of the Year 19th November 2019Rural Woman of the Year Tanya Dupagne describes her battle with Lyme disease, which she got from a tick in the US, as "a nightmare" that doesn't go away.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Please log in to submit content!
It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.