Invitation to SMBI Community Wellbeing Meetings
All welcome: Please send this invitation to everyone on Russell, Macleay, Lamb, Karragarra and Perulpa Islands
Six workshops have been called in the lead up to a SMBI whole-of-government roundtable meeting in September 2018.
These workshops aim to enable community members and service providers to work together, to develop action plans that help more SMBI residents to flourish.
Workshop topics, dates and venues
- Children, youth & family (9.30-3.30, Wednesday 8/8, Macleay)
- Mental health & addictions (10-4, Tuesday 14/8, Russell)
- Age friendly & disabilities (9.30-3.30, Wednesday 22/8 Macleay)
- Governance & social infrastructure (10-4, Tuesday 28/8, Russell)
- Economic development & social enterprise (9.30-3.30, Tues 4/9, Macleay)
- Housing & homelessness (10-4, Tuesday 11/9, Russell)
Macleay Island meetings: Community Hall, 32 High Central Road
Russell Island meetings: Recreation Hall, 1 Alison Crescent
HERE is the official Word doc. invitation